Handicrafts made in Groix
Creators and producers of GroixThe local crafts on the island of Groix represent a large part of the wealth of this small Morbihan Island. Producers and creators offer a variety of quality products made in Groix: caramels, cookies, teas and herbal teas... But local crafts in Groix also include items made of sail, driftwood or watercolor art.
Focus on the producers of made in Groix
- Ti Dudi Breizh : Biscuits and Breton products made in a small workshop in Groix and sold in the store of the same name located in the village
- Braz : Creation of tea and home-made infusions from the island of Groix.
- Caramels de Groix : Caramels and other sweets made under your eyes in a small house in the center of the village.
- Smoking : Fish and seafood from the region smoked directly in Groix.
- Groix Haliotis : Abalone breeding in closed circuit and visit of the workshop.